domingo, 7 de junio de 2026

WlW

 It's been a wild ride this last month, my whole world is dunno turned upside down. I met a girl... And we both clicked smoothly thanks to rolling together and everything went so intense and so fast.... Now I know she "loves" me or that's what she thinks and she thinks she fell for me. But I'm not sure at all, she's not into woman, she's heterosexual.... Not even pansexual like me, so is just stupid your know I'm pretty sure she's just lonely and needed someone to hold on..... But on the other hand there's me. I don't feel attracted to her physically, but I do feel in love with her.... The thing is I don't know how to manage this. Aside from the fact I'm married but Yaziel knows everything about it and it's kind of "OK" with it..... I can't treat her like a real partner or anything like that because...... Again she's not into girls, I don't even know why she asked me for a photo she doesn't like me in that way..... She's not attracted to me.... Is just weird..... I know how to be on a wlw relationship because I've been in one before a long time ago but nothing is going to be helpful here..... It's frustrating and there's a lot of more things about this situation that makes me feel uneasy and stressed and I don't even know why the universe decided to do this to me at this point of my life. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario