Kind of hard to admit I'm having a blast lately judging people, more than I should....well we aren't supposed to judge but you know we are all fucking retards and we still do it, it's kind of a human thing.
But man...I can't stand people sometimes, or many times...actually I started to think I'm kind of an asshole who hates people cuz many times a day I think most people are just a bunch of idiots. It really bothers me that people without proper education or knowledge have access to the Internet, I know it sounds really egocentric or elitist from me but GOD!....everyone seems to be like a bunch of apes that learned to write and just that....and not very well I must observe.
Nobody seems to worry about proper communication, nor they express their thoughts remotely clear or legible....orthography seems to be overrated these days. And for people I'm related to ....sighs I don't even know where to start, I'm still having trouble understanding why on earth people say things they don't actually mean, not talking about things you said when you are angry but things people say making other have illusions or hope like saying "We are friends" but they don't actually even ask you time to time if you are ok or at least say hi or something. Things like "you can count on me, you can talk to me whenever you need", believe me they don't mean it...I'm trying to understand is a kind of polite thing they try to do but it's kinda hard to understand.....seem's more like a lie to me a pretty shitty one if you ask me.
I have a group of "friends" I met playing League a while ago and it was fine a bit ago but lately I just want to forget sometimes I met them and believe me I do a huge effort to put my real "me" aside and stand it because sometimes I just want to tell them how childish and stupid they are most of the time. I try to help them, and many times I gave them some advice and share my experiences with them but sometimes I feel like "why do I even bother?".
There's this girl...Nath I used to stand her, and being me that's a thing trust me but lately I'm starting to see her like something you just want to punch in the face really hard and left. She has been sweet to me sometimes but again is just some of that shitty "politeness" we already discuss she didn't really mean to be there for me. She has betrayed my trust many times ...with silly things but still counts for me, I don't like when people make those things to me. She told me many times to play together on tournaments but every fuckin time I saw her looking for a team on her own even though she knew I was waiting for her to look for 3 players more and start practicing. I even tried to be nice to her I made some compliments to her pointing out how good she is playing mid lanner and guess what?...She didn't cared....
She has PCOS like me but she makes a fuckin drama out of everything, I hate when people victimize themselves to get attention or to seem like they are fighting against a disease as bad as cancer or something. PCOS is really bad I'm not saying is not, but you can't be everyday the woman in distress for everything that happens to you during your day. I tolerated it at first like I even show her my support and that as a fellow PCOS....gal (?) I'm here for her but....really she talks like she's the fighter of the year and her friends always play along the role with her....and is fuckin annoying.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario