jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

Dealing with anxiety

I no longer remember how does it feel to feel "ok", It's been quite a while since I woke up without feeling my life sucks in anyway. This last days have been a bit thoughtful for me, I was trying to deal with the fact that a friend was not longer a person of my sympathy and that I was not being able to tolerate her anymore and that made me anxious. I'm asking myself if I was really on the right to not like her ways or if was being intolerant ....I mean in not a rational way.

Yesterday  we had president elections here and it wasn't as pleasant as you can imagine, but we knew it, many people was in favor of a candidate that wasn't a good choice for my country at least from my point of view, but many people is frustrated because the last years we have been dealing with corruption and power abuse and this person just took advantage of it to convince people onto him.

Anyway i wrote something out of my desperation and worries and I ended up being target of jokes and people laughing about my feelings including this girl I really liked and appreciated, any wan long story short I just ended my relationship with her, I thank her for what she did for me and her guidance on a diet that's been really helpful and wished her the best, she didn't believe me....and she told me I was not always right (personally that stupid I don't think I'm always right but ok...) and that I'm not perfect....but she thinks I got mad because she "laughed" of my post on my Facebook she don't make a register that I don't like that many time she was hypocrite about someone or something.

And that's the story, now I'm unnecessary stressed and feeling like shit, because my brain don't stop asking me if I do really act as if I'm perfect and I can't stop feeling  like a bad person even tough I'm conscious that I'm not...it feels awful and unpleasant to be me right now, my shoulders and back are just hurting a lot and I feel without energy, I hate when I have to deal with things like this, that's the main reason I don't like people sometimes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario